Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins: Friday Fill In #71

Friday Fill-Ins: Friday Fill In #71

1. The loaf of bread had an extra secret ingredient; it was nutmeg! (I just baked an oatmeal spice bread this week, and it had all sorts of ingredients including nutmeg)
2. I love to look out through my window.
3. Right now, I need money.
4. Nowhere is where I went Thursday night; it was nice to be home.
5. Why does love hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the lack of money.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on books and book reviews, tomorrow my plans include goofing off and Sunday, I want to no, i'm PLANNING to see my father for Mother's day. We'll have brunch with him, then go to the cemetery to leave flowers for my mother!

4 comments:

Janet said...

that bread sounds good!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

ratmammy said...

The bread was good! one of my favorites! (I bake a few times a week!)

Literary Feline said...

The bread does sound yummy! I could use some extra money right about now too. I hope you have a nice weekend.

tanabata said...

The bread does sound good! I need to catch up on my reading too. Hope you have a nice weekend.