Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins: Friday Fill-In #70

Friday Fill-Ins: Friday Fill-In #70

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are water and coffee (sorry, i don't do alchoholic beverages anymore)!

2. Life often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is stupid.


4. Gather your ingredients, mix it all together and voila! You have a slow cooker meal!.


5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow an english garden.


6. Making love is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening on the computer to work on reviews, tomorrow my plans include possibly going out to dinner and Sunday, I want to go to a coffee house and read my book!

5 comments:

Jack said...

Sounds like a relaxing Sunday activity :)
Have a good weekend and thanks for visiting!

Janet said...

Yeah, I was gonna specify it didn't have to be an alcoholic drink, but I left it as is. Coffee & water is certainly a drink, and a good one!

Will you ever talk about your trip to Japan? I've been hoping ;-)

Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

I miss coffee houses, none here :(

Have a great week-end and do not forget the photos from japan :D

Florinda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I agree with your drink ingredients - they're a daily requirement for me.

Literary Feline said...

I don't drink alcohol either. An English garden would be so lovely!

I hope you have a great weekend!