Friday, May 02, 2008

#18 START LIVING, START LOSING - Weight Watchers


Number of Book #18
Date Began and Finished 3/28 - 4/1 2008
Genre - Non Fiction
Year It Was Published - January 2008
Publisher - Wiley
Number of Pages 232
hardcover
Reason for reading: Review Amazon Vine
Rating 4/5 stars

Blurb or Synopsis: START LIVING, START LOSING is a series of short inspirational pieces written by people who have had success with Weight Watchers and lost and kept off weight. What I especially liked about this book is that it gave me ideas on what i was doing wrong with my own weight loss program, as well as help motivate me to change my current eating habits and try something different. Stories came from 'average every day people' to celebrities such as the Duchess of York, and the amount of weight loss varied from 10 lbs to hundreds of pounds.

I recommend START LIVING, START LOSING to anyone trying to make a life change and wanting to lose some weight. There's a lot of great ideas in this book. It's fast reading, too, so for those who aren't big readers shouldn't be intimidated by this book.

No comments: