Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TMI Tuesday #133




1. Early bird or night owl? Early Bird

2. Where was the first place you ever had sex? a bed

3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) 8

4. Are you more submissive or dominant? dominant

5. Do you believe in love at first sight? yes!


Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals?


I sleep on the right side, wear a HUGE tshirt (size XXXL) and i like to read a bit before going to sleep. I also journal for the day - my eating habits, weight, good things of the day...

3 comments:

The Covert Lover said...

It's great that journal every night, I always plan to start doing that... it never happens. lol

Happy TMI Tuesday!

I finally got to play too!

ratmammy said...

Hi Covert Lover,

it takes discipline! it's part of my routine --- i'm really obsessed about what i eat so this works for me.. i used to keep a diary decades ago but that stopped once i started doing email updates online, and now blogs...

Ashly Star said...

Nice answers. I love your bonus. It's awesome that you journal every night. I also love wearing over sized tshirts, they're so comfy. Happy TMI!