Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ratmammy's February 2008 reads

Here are the books I read in February 2008

Rating based on 5 Stars being the best

#7 LOVE IN THE TIME OF CHOLERA by Gabriel Garcia Marquez Pgs 348 -3.5/5 stars
#8 THE FICTION CLASS by Susan Breen Pgs 296 - 4/5 stars
#9 THE LAST PROMISE by Richard Paul Evans Pgs 303 - 4/5 stars
#10 NEARLYWEDS by Beth Kendrick Pgs 333 - 4/5 stars
#11 HER BETTER HALF by CJ Carmichael Pgs 296 - 4/5 stars
#12 SEAVIEW INN by Sherryl Woods Pgs 383 - 3.5/5 stars


My favorite book this month was THE FICTION CLASS. It was a book i related to very well. There weren't any books I could say I didn't like. LOVE IN THE NAME OF CHOLERA was a book i was hoping I'd like more, but had a hard time getting through it.I enjoyed 100 YEARS OF SOLITUDE much better.

Average 67.55 pages per day

Average pages per book: 326

Of the 6 books I read this month, the following were either books for review Or requests from the author/publisher--

THE FICTION CLASS - review for Curled Up
SEAVIEW INN - review for Love Romances

Another good reading month, although I'm still reading a lot less than i did last year. Will try to stick with the 6 books a month, so I hope to read about 70 books this year.

No comments: